Documentation for ldap 1.10

David Leonard david.leonard at
Sun Jan 28 13:38:24 CET 2001

Attached is new documentation, built with Python 2.0's documentation tools.

Please check and comment. Feel free to suggest changes.

David Leonard                           David.Leonard at
DSTC                                    Room:78-632  Ph:+61 7 336 58358
The University of Queensland
QLD 4072  AUSTRALIA                     B73CD65FBEF4C089B79A8EBADF1A932F13EA0FC8

I put my chin on my knee, and looked for flaws in the soft grain of my
beige plastic monitor casing. - Julian Assange