I-D: The Java LDAP Application Program Interface

Federico Di Gregorio fog at mixadlive.com
Wed Feb 7 10:44:12 CET 2001

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Michael Str?der's letter:
> Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> >
> > i still doesn't have looked at the java api, but converting your examples
> > to use my python classes is just a question of changing method names.
> > ok, i'll look into the java api and see if i can convert my classes to
> > respect the api.
>
> I would prefer to stick to a class API which has been discussed on
> the LDAPEXT list quite thoroughly. It might also be more convenient
> for people working in the Python and Java world to find a similar
> API.

maybe i din't express myself right. i wanted to say that, having already
done part of the work in my classes, i'll look into the API and try
to produce a working version of it borrowing from my (old) code.

ciao,
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE Chief of Research & Technology              fog at mixadlive.com
Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact        fog at debian.org
              All programmers are optimists. -- Frederick P. Brooks, Jr.