Playing around with python-ldap, your patches and search continuations...
Konstantin.Chuguev at dante.org.uk
Wed Feb 7 14:26:49 CET 2001
[CC'ing to the python-ldap list in case somebody would like to comment...]
Michael Ströder wrote:
> Konstantin Chuguev wrote:
> > I completely agree with the idea of having a separate package supporting
> > OpenLDAPv2 only.
> Yes. But how this will be built wasn't clear. Sascha proposed using
I've got some questions on that, which I couldn't find on the SWIG web site:
- Does SWIG work with Python 2?
- How C preprocessor constants (#define ...) are converted to Python by SWIG?
I suppose one will need to create C constants corresponding to the macros
- In the mailing list, Sascha Gresk said: "- swig does not currently parse
every conceivable type of C declaration"; can you name any particular type
* * Konstantin Chuguev - Application Engineer
* * Francis House, 112 Hills Road
* Cambridge CB2 1PQ, United Kingdom
D A N T E WWW: http://www.dante.net
More information about the python-ldap