ANNC and query: ldapmodule-1.10a3-patched RPMs available

Jens Vagelpohl jens at digicool.com
Wed May 9 14:11:09 CEST 2001

joe,

i am "hell-bent" on using Zope for managing records in OpenLDAP (or other
LDAP servers for that matter) myself. at this point i have released the
LDAPLoginAdapter and LDAPUserManager (see
http://www.dataflake.org/software/) for authenticating and managing user
records in Zope but i am thinking about a more generic LDAP record
management application.

if you would like help (on the zope side, i'm no C programmer ;),
suggestions, beta testers, etc let me know.

jens

Jens Vagelpohl
Digital Creations
The Zope Dealers