web pages of python-ldap

David Leonard david.leonard at csee.uq.edu.au
Fri May 11 00:47:01 CEST 2001

> Michael Ströder wrote:
> > I would be willing to contribute a new version of the python-ldap
> > web pages. Any suggestions for a sparse "Pythonic" web design?

i don't mind sparseness. i use the w3m text browser :)

> Find a first draft of new web pages for python on-line:
>   http://stroeder.com/python-ldap/

did you use php?

if you commit to the htdocs part of the python-ldap CVS tree, the
sourceforge web server should automatically update the "live" copy
either immediately, or within 30 mins..

> Please comment. Especially the "Binaries" section could need more
> detailed information of pre-built packages with links and
> maintainers.

downloads/binaries should have mini-toc to the platforms.
don't forget the platform architecture (x86, sparc etc).
not everyone has PCs :)

a first question for the faq should be "Is python-ldap abandon-ware?" :)

> If you want your work related to python-ldap to be listed to the
> "Apps" section I'd be happy to add it.

an apps section is a good idea. that was something certainly missing

David Leonard                           David.Leonard at dstc.edu.au
CRC For Distributed Systems Technology  Room:78-632  Ph:+61 7 336 58358
The University of Queensland            http://www.dstc.edu.au/
QLD 4072  AUSTRALIA                     B73CD65FBEF4C089B79A8EBADF1A932F13EA0FC8

EERROR - Erroneous error. Nothing wrong.