distutils

Sascha Gresk sascha.gresk at opensource-consult.de
Sun May 13 09:58:08 CEST 2001

On Sat, 12 May 2001 23:11:55 +0200
Michael Ströder <michael at stroeder.com> wrote:

> Joe Little wrote:
> >
> > I've been conversing with sasha at free.de, who has a rough cut
> > python-ldap swig module done. He has had it work against Netscape,
> > OpenLDAP,

Just openldap1.x.
I have send a plan to jlittle at open-it.org, how swig-ldap-0.2 *could* look
like. This plan didn't have much text going with it - I just thought its clear
it couldnt match current swig-ldap, since no interface for netscape, sun or whatever
is included. Sorry for not communicating clear enough.

> Sascha,
>
> please give us a status report which vendors/versions of LDAP C SDKs
> you wrapped with your SWIG approach and which functionality it has.

Nothing compared to python-ldap. Some basic stuff to handle some simple
adding, searching and deletion of records.

--
/* Yeah  */