compilation error

Joe Little jlittle at open-it.org
Thu May 24 21:59:19 CEST 2001

BTW -- can anyone post to the list the most recent patches (Konstanin's)

I'll grab them soon. I'll be connected to the net every other day for a
bit, and the connection is so slow.. no web surfeing for me.

As to the message, you have valid points. From my standpoint, the problems
require further research, so any reply would be less than adequate at this
stage..