compilation error

David Leonard david.leonard at csee.uq.edu.au
Thu May 24 23:27:46 CEST 2001

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Joe Little typed thusly:

> BTW -- can anyone post to the list the most recent patches (Konstanin's)

shame on you! ;) go to the python-ldap web page, click on mailing list archive,
type 'konstantin patch' in the search field... and the first result is:

http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/1568/2000/11/0/4676963/

David Leonard                           David.Leonard at dstc.edu.au
DSTC                                    Room:78-632  Ph:+61 7 336 58358
The University of Queensland            http://www.dstc.edu.au/
QLD 4072  AUSTRALIA                     B73CD65FBEF4C089B79A8EBADF1A932F13EA0FC8

I put my chin on my knee, and looked for flaws in the soft grain of my
beige plastic monitor casing. - Julian Assange