latest ldap.i UPDATE!

Joe Little jlittle at open-it.org
Wed May 30 20:29:25 CEST 2001

My only concern is your libraries. do an ldd on the ldapcmodule (there is
also the lbermodule.so). Make sure it sees the same ldap libraries you
built it with.

I'd then use the test ldapsearch in Sacha's test directory (with the
aforementioned changed in ldap.open instead of ldap.LDAP for opening a
connection.