compiling against OpenLDAP 2.0.11

David Leonard david.leonard at csee.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 17 13:45:27 CEST 2001

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Michael Ströder typed thusly:

> > perhaps a read-only mailing list <python-ldap-cvs> that receives
> > emails on commits?  i've found that works pretty good. sf docs don't
> > mention anything about how to do it simply though...
>
> That's definitely a good idea! I'll try to find out in SF docs.

well after looking one iota harder, i find section 6 of the sf docs that
describes this :)

    <https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=772&group_id=1>

David Leonard                           David.Leonard at dstc.edu.au
DSTC                                    Room:78-632  Ph:+61 7 336 58358
The University of Queensland            http://www.dstc.edu.au/
QLD 4072  AUSTRALIA                     B73CD65FBEF4C089B79A8EBADF1A932F13EA0FC8

.signature: Invalid argument