compiling against OpenLDAP 2.0.11

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Tue Jul 10 21:33:55 CEST 2001

Konstantin Chuguev wrote:

> David Leonard wrote:
>
> > this is good - commit it

David, take care of your PhD-ing and please let me test Konstantin's
patches first. ;-)

> I doubt I can do that: I'm not a python-ldap developer... :-)

Being a python-ldap developer can happen to come true faster than
you think these days... ;-)

Anyone did notice the forwarded warning message by Stig about
possible memory leaks with OpenLDAP 2.0.x API?
Please glance over it:
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/1568/2001/6/0/6036658/

> > will the documentation need updating?
>
> I'll prepare another patch for python-ldap/Doc/libldap.tex.

Urrgs. I think I should at least publish a "python setup.py sdist"
of recent snapshot to make a 1.11 distribution before the commits.
Comments?