Commits for python-ldap 1.11 (was: Referral handling in OpenLDAP 2.0.11)

Michael Ströder michael at
Fri Jul 13 12:58:47 CEST 2001

Konstantin Chuguev wrote:
> I've just committed the memory leak fix for OpenLDAPv1 only,

> to avoid dealing with OpenLDAPv2 before we get a new release.
> After that, I'll start committing OpenLDAPv2 patches with memory leak
> fixes included.

> > See also my inquiry about CVS tagging on the list.
> Haven't received it yet.

I already received it through the list. Attached it again below.

> The new OpenLDAPv1-only version: should it be 1.10beta1 or 1.11?

People were used to 1.10alpha3 as a release and refer to it as
version 1.10. To avoid a mess the next release should be 1.11 as
already set in CVS.

Ciao, Michael.