Referral handling in OpenLDAP 2.0.11

Konstantin Chuguev Konstantin.Chuguev at dante.org.uk
Fri Jul 13 12:32:23 CEST 2001

Hi Michael,

Michael Ströder wrote:

> Konstantin,
>
> I've attached the latest patched message.c which hopefully contains
> all fixes for the memory leaks in python-ldap. Hm, it's time to
> check-in something to avoid all these patch mails... :-/

Thanks for the file. I've just committed the memory leak fix for OpenLDAPv1 only,
to avoid dealing with OpenLDAPv2 before we get a new release.
After that, I'll start committing OpenLDAPv2 patches with memory leak fixes
included.

> See also my inquiry about CVS tagging on the list.

Haven't received it yet.
The new OpenLDAPv1-only version: should it be 1.10beta1 or 1.11?

Regards,
    Konstantin.

--
          * *        Konstantin Chuguev - Application Engineer
       *      *              Francis House, 112 Hills Road