Solaris 8 & python_ldap for Zope/Python

Robert Craven Robert_Craven-RZTZ20 at email.mot.com
Mon Jul 30 19:39:43 CEST 2001

Has anyone tried to get this to work?

Sorry if this has been covered, I am new to the list.  I am
trying to get Zope 2.4 + Python 2.1.1 + LDAP to work.
The LDAP libraries native to Solaris 8 seem to be missing a real
reference to ldap_name2template. At least that is what zope
complains about when it starts up.  I have the
python-ldap-1.10alpha3.  I have also tried to compile openldap
(versions 1.2.12 and 2.0.11) without any real success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Craven

Robert Craven                 AVS  DSCS (Design Software & Computer Services)
Motorola, Inc. 6501 William Cannon Dr. West MS.OE-320          (512) 895-4440
Austin, TX  78735-8598          <><               Robert.Craven at motorola.com