Tagging the CVS archive

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Thu Aug 9 03:03:51 CEST 2001

Konstantin,

sorry for answering that late.

Konstantin Chuguev wrote:

> I think there's no point to postpone introduction of the OpenLDAPv1 branch
> in the CVS.

Agreed.

> I can do that, I just need an approval from one of the project
> admins.

Hmm, not sure if I'm a project admin. Well, I'm listed there...

> The proposed name is openldap_1_branch. It will be made on both
> python-ldap and htdocs directories.

Please use capital letters OPENLDAP_1_BRANCH but not on the htdocs/
directory. Go for it.

> A small question: there are HTML links to files in htdocs/doc/ directory
> from htdocs/docs.shtml file, while there's no such directory. Why?

The directory htdocs/ is solely dedicated to manage the web pages on
http://python-ldap.sf.net. Leave that out. It's not part of a
release tar-ball.