Make problem: Makefile target missing in "Modules" directory

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Thu Sep 27 17:32:43 CEST 2001

Arnaud Fausse wrote:

> I would like to use the LDAP_Python library and I downloaded the sources.
> My platform is x86 Linux Mandrake 8.0.
> I built the full OpenLDAP 2.0.11 package without difficulties,

BTW: You can't build the current python-ldap with OpenLDAP 2.0.x
libs without applying additional patches. Grabbing the right patches
is somewhat tricky.

Ciao, Michael

P.S.: I'm somewhat sick of people asking why this or that premature
Red Hat RPM built with OpenLDAP 2 libs and issued months ago is not
working with web2ldap...