Python parts of module ldap

Federico Di Gregorio fog at debian.org
Tue Nov 13 15:36:56 CET 2001

On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 14:34, Michael Ströder wrote:
> HI!
>
> As already announced I'd like to contribute some of my LDAP-related
> Python modules to python-ldap.
>
> But I don't want to pollute the module name space with a lot of
> separate names. Therefore I'd suggest that we turn the module ldap
> into a directory-based module package adding more sub-modules later.
>
> ldap/__init__.py would import all symbols from _ldap for the sake of
> backward compability (like ldap.py already does today).
>
> Comments?

perfect. my work and other projects (psycopg notably) suck-up all my
time. just relegate my code under a dir, i'll update it when i'll have
some more time.

ciao,
federico (currently fighting with apache auth_ldap)

--
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact        fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
                             Best friends are often failed lovers. -- Me