Stability of python-ldap

Michael Ströder michael at
Tue Dec 11 09:21:05 CET 2001

Grahame Bowland wrote:
> I am running a patched version to add some functionality from LDAP v3
> that wasn't in the upstream release at the time, but the patches are
> relatively trivial.

Note to Paul: These patches are in recent CVS version today. I would
also state that the C wrapper module _ldap is fairly stable at the
moment. The only caveat is that the OpenLDAP 2 libs are not
available for Win32. If that is your platform you have to dig into

But without further knowledge about the production task and the OS
it's not possible to give a good answer.