[patch] Demo/simplebrowse.py fixes/enhancemnts

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at bnet.pl
Fri Dec 14 17:38:55 CET 2001

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 10:06:25PM +0200, Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
> Hello python-ldap-dev,
>
>   Since there's no patch manager on
> http://sf.net/projects/python-ldap/ :
>
>   I like simplebrowse.py - it's kind of utility I was always missing
> in my communication with LDAP ;-)

So maybe you could help me with testing my pydibr --- LDAP browser with
curses interface.

No release yet, but it is available on PLD's anoncvs:
cvs -d ':pserver:cvs at cvs.pld.org.pl:/cvsroot' login
(password cvs)
cvs -d ':pserver:cvs at cvs.pld.org.pl:/cvsroot' checkout pydibr

I know I should clean it up, make a release (but I am waiting for
python-ldap release) and prepare home page for this project, but
I am a bit lazy and (at the moment) busy :-)
And I think that if there is anybody interested in such thing he is on
this list :-)

Greets,
        Jacek