[patch] Demo/simplebrowse.py fixes/enhancemnts

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at bnet.pl
Fri Dec 14 18:03:31 CET 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 05:50:20PM +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
> Hmm, then I'd like to note that http://web2ldap.de's HTML output is
> intentionally friendly to console-based web browsers like lynx and
> w3m.
I belive your web2ldap is a great thing, but I don't need another layer
between LDAP and UI.
And the second thing is, that I am going to use LDAP for system
administration, and I don't like mixing administration with web
(I hate WWW interfaces to network devices like switches etc.)

> Check the online demo at http://sites.inka.de:8002/web2ldap.
> Testers welcome... ;-)
At the moment I don't even have time to work on pydibr (or check if it
stll works), but I will check this some day :-)

Greets,
        Jacek