TLS context

Joe Little jlittle at open-it.org
Wed Jan 2 03:41:13 CET 2002

on the subject of python versions.. I dropped my added string, and will rely
on RPM to do the right thing most of the time. This _could_ break for
python2.2 users, but the naming just was getting too weird. Tell me if I
should keep the version string in there. It actually had to be like
"python-ldap-python2.1-cvs-1.i386.rpm" or -2.0.0pre1-1.i386.rpm...