Installation Problem

Peeyush Garg peeyushg at
Thu Jan 3 03:16:24 CET 2002

I get the following error message while doing a 'make'.

In file included from /home/zope/zope250b2/include/python2.1/Python.h:54,
                 from Modules/common.h:27,
                 from Modules/LDAPObject.c:10:
/home/zope/zope250b2/include/python2.1/pyport.h:4:46: config.h: No such file or directory

As I understand the problem is with the file config.h. It simply doesn't exist in th Python2.1 include directory. But it is referenced in Python.h. Am I having some files missing in my python installation??
Any thoughts...