Installation Problem

Peeyush Garg peeyushg at karna.com
Fri Jan 4 23:54:16 CET 2002

Michael,

Ur script works perfectly and i can see the debugging messages in my LDAP
server that it has been connected. But, as Jens pointed out in Zope mailing
list that he's able to run it successfully on Zope 2.5.0b3, I too installed
the same but it gives me the same error. I seem to be getting nearer to my
problem but still far. I still have no clue.

Thanks,
Peeysuh.