Python-ldap on windows

Thomas Heller thomas.heller at ion-tof.com
Fri Jan 25 08:39:11 CET 2002

From: "Michael Ströder" <michael at stroeder.com>
> Thomas Heller wrote:
> >
> > What's the status on windows? I have downloaded the binaries,
> > but they don't seem to work too well.
>
> Which binaries? What's missing? What's wrong? Did you check out

Well, I spoke too soon. My problems were a) that I did not know
exactly what I was doing, and b) that I had mixed windows binaries
with current CVS code.

BTW: What I'm trying to do is to write a Python script which
imports a csv file (exported from a database we have here with
contact information: name, address, email, telphone number...)
into a LDAP server. Is there any previous work which could help
me getting started?

> cygwin-version announced by Jason on the list recently?

I don't run cygwin (and I've just at the moment subscribed to this list).

Thanks,

Thomas