why didn't it work?

Peeyush Garg peeyushg at karna.com
Mon Jan 28 19:52:52 CET 2002

As I see it in the latest code, I think both shud work....

try:
    import _ldap
except ImportError:
    import ldap
    _ldap = ldap

Except I couldn't still get it running either way on Unix but runs perfectly
on Windows even though it installs correctly on Unix. I tried Zope mailing
list too. No luck.

~Peeyush.