subtle breakage

Joe Little jlittle at
Fri Feb 1 21:28:33 CET 2002

I noticed something subtle that changed with the pre- releases. RPM and most
unix packages are case sensitive just as their unix underpinnings are.

So, Python-LDAP does not upgrade against python-ldap.. Currently, for my
next build, I will need to explicitly target source files and still generate
python-ldap-<blah>.rpm --- Do you want to

a) break upgrade paths and keep the new name
b) revert back to the original name