TeX guru wanted for python-ldap docs

Jens Vagelpohl jens at zope.com
Tue Feb 12 19:03:06 CET 2002

michael,

i am looking at those tex files (from current HEAD checkout) right now and
it complains about some missing files::

- version.tex (included in python-ldap.tex at the top)
- modpython-ldap.ind (pops up when processing ldap.tex at the very end
where it says "\subsection{Example \label{ldap-example}}"

mind you, i am not a tex guru myself. are there files that need to be
checked into the repository?

jens