installation issues

Joe Little jlittle at open-it.org
Sun Feb 17 06:04:57 CET 2002

redhat 7.2 has python2 rpms that coincide with the python 1.x. You¹ll need
to check for python2 with ³rpm ­q python2² -- if its not there, grab it from
your local mirror.

As for Michael¹s suggestion, my python-ldap is built against the same
python2 rpm that RedHat provides.

I¹ll be building python-ldap-2.0.0pre5 shortly.