python-ldap-2.0.0pre04 RPMs posted

Joe Little jlittle at open-it.org
Tue Feb 19 02:53:28 CET 2002

On ftp://ftp.open-it.org/pub/redhat7.2 is the latest python-ldap RPMs. I can
report that they work against my current codebase of DirectoryAdministrator
2.0 (yeah!!)

BTW, I am using ldap.init() -- which recently was indicated as the correct
method and not ldap.open(). I ran into some issues with expected results
from executing ldap.initialize. Perchance this is a work in progress, as
ldap.init looked like it was just going to return with a URI and instead it
returned a correct LDAP fd. Then again, I'm just trying to get my code to
work and not looking at the python-ldap code base much.

Once pre05 is available "official", I'll post that.