LDAP Adapter

Godwin Vaz Godwin.Vaz at eng.monash.edu.au
Mon Mar 11 22:39:10 CET 2002

Hi All,

I am a newbie to linux and zope and have installed the the ldap adapter
but as specified in the installation instructions have a broken product.
am using Red Hat 7.1 and Zope 2.4.3 rpm.

I installed the python-ldapmodule-1.8-2.i386.rpm and have ended up with
the ldapmodule.so in the following path
/usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ldapmodule.so.
after restarting zope i still have a broken product i guess it could be
the ldapmodule.so creating the problem.

After looking at the following site http://python-ldap.sourceforge.net/
i am still not clear as to which programs or files i need to build the
ldapmodule if that's what is causing the broken product.

Could you please point me in the right direction.

Your help is appreciated.

Regards
Godwin