SASL (part 3)

Hans Aschauer Hans.Aschauer at Physik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Mar 27 10:18:16 CET 2002

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 19:14, Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 02:34:49PM +0100, Hans Aschauer wrote:

[...]

> > However, if you think it should go into 2.0, it is
> > fine for me and I will try my best ;-) Anyway: how would I get
> > write access to CVS?
>
> Ask Michael.

Michael, would it be ok for you to give me write access to CVS? If so:
should patches be announced on this list before submitting them to CVS?

Somewhat related: I started writing a (simplistic) wrapper for
ldap_schema.h, which will do rootDSE schema string parsing. In fact,
the parsing of the schema description is done by libldap (so there is
no need for a home-brew parser which has to be tested). I think it will
be finished by the end of next week.

Hans

--
Hans.Aschauer at Physik.uni-muenchen.de