Error in LDAP Programming with Python v2.0.0pre04 PDF

Rich Salz r.salz at
Fri Mar 29 17:16:32 CET 2002

I do not currently have convenient access to a Unix machine with the
Python source, but in a couple of days I should have my Linux box back
online.  I've written two python manuals -- for ZSI and wizard -- and
have basically got it down to a cookbook approach.  Take a look at
those; for example, you can find PS PDF and HTML for ZSI, generated from
the TeX input at

If that's of interest, I can fix things up next week.