Error in LDAP Programming with Python v2.0.0pre04 PDF

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Fri Mar 29 18:49:28 CET 2002

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> what i really like about the ZSI TeX sources is that they build with
> just one small dependency on something created by the actual software
> building process (version.tex), you don't have to execute any Makefiles
> to create the docs.

I glanced over the ZSI doc sources and as far as I understand they are built
  exactly the same way like the python-ldap docs. The Makefile looks
somewhat cleaner.

\input{} is used to include the chapters (like also done in the Python docs).

 > that means i can load it into my favorite TeX
> editor/processor and build it in there without any problem.

Feel free to fix/clean-up the python-ldap TeX sources to make it loadable
into your favorite TeX editor/processor.