defect

Jens Vagelpohl jens at zope.com
Thu Jun 27 13:42:20 CEST 2002

michael,

you're right, that was my mistake. i was transcribing the values from the
screen on a second machine, it was not done via copy/paste. here's a
current copy/paste result::

*** Read the RootDSE on same connection
    100.785835 searches/second
*** Read the RootDSE on newly created connection without extra simple bind
     95.549340 searches/second
*** Read the RootDSE on newly created connection with an extra simple bind
     49.825837 searches/second

jens