ldap, ldap_r and thread problem

WENGER G DsigTcs Guillaume.Wenger at socgen.com
Thu Jul 25 09:29:10 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm using Zope. my index.html page has 4 frames. Before, my 4 frames
appeared without problem. Then, I've installed LDAPUserFolder which uses
python ldap. And now, I often have one (different each time) of my frames
which causes in Internal Error of Apache (because of no answer from Zope).
I've tried to launch Zope with -M <file.log> and I've seen that there was 4
'Get' but only 3 answers. So, my conclusion it's that Zope catchs the 4
'simultaneous' requests but answers only to 3.
I have a lot of difficulties to find the origin of my problem. I've
installed
python ldap 2.0.0pre05 (compiled with Lib: ldap_r ldap lber resolv) and
OpenLDAP 2.0.25-2.
Is it the fault of LDAPUserFolder for, perhaps, a thread reason? Or Is it a
problem with python ldap? May you help me? What can I do?

I am using :
Zope 2.5.1
Pyhton 2.1.3
LDAPUserFolder 1.5beta1
Python ldap 2.0.0pre05 (compiled with ldap_r)
OpenLDAP 2.0.25-2

Thanks,

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

				********

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.