Changes to setup.py and setup.cfg

Jens Vagelpohl jens at zope.com
Sun Jul 28 01:16:35 CEST 2002

a simplistic test connecting to and getting search results from a server
works for me on mac OS X version 10.1.5, compiled against OpenLDAP 2.1.3
libs.

i noticed that setup.cfg now has 2 uncommented "libs" lines, the "simple"
one and the "full featured" one. since the full feature line is after the
simple one it will get executed in this case.

jens