License (was: Re: TODO until python-ldap 2.0.0 final release)

Federico Di Gregorio fog at debian.org
Fri Aug 23 10:46:19 CEST 2002

Il ven, 2002-08-23 alle 10:39, Michael Ströder ha scritto:
> HI!
>
> Now that I removed Fog's GPL-ed stuff from the CVS repository I
> think it shouldn't be too difficult to choose a common licen(c|s)e
> for all files.
>
> I have two requirements:
> - be as compatible to Python itself
> - be compatible to GPL
>
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses
> lists the newer Python license as GPL-compatible.
>
> How about using this one: http://www.python.org/2.0.1/license.html

good enough for me. maybe my stuff should be kept ouside anyway, i am
spanding almost all my hacking time in other projects nowdays and i
don't know i i'll ever finish the ldap thingies.

ciao,
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact        fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
   God is real. Unless declared integer. -- Anonymous FORTRAN programmer