sample code online

Michael Engelhart mengelhart at katahdinsoftware.com
Sun Nov 3 18:06:59 CET 2002

hey all -

I just put a very simple set of python-ldap sample code that shows
searching a directory, binding to a directory, and deleting entries:
http://homepage.mac.com/mengelhart/python-ldap-samples.html

I'm going to be adding a modify and also use of modlist when I get
around to it.   This page would have greatly helped me when I started
with python-ldap so I figured someone else may find it useful.  It's
kind of a mixup of sync and async examples.   Hopefully I'll get around
to doing examples of each.   If anyone finds any bugs - please let me
know

Cheers
Mike