Problems importing ldap in Zope

Jens Vagelpohl jens at zope.com
Sat Nov 30 02:12:57 CET 2002

this problem has nothing to do with zope. the ldap module zope is
trying to import is messed up. the one zope is trying to import is most
likely not the same one that gets imported if you run python itself
from the command line.

you need to locate the exact python binary zope uses and rebuild the
python-ldap module with that binary.

jens