python-ldap and updateref

Jens Vagelpohl jens at zope.com
Tue Dec 24 16:26:06 CET 2002

michael,

i know for a fact that the referral is not handled internally, the
entry on the master never gets changed. at this point i am not entirely
sure if my slave is indeed configured correctly.

i did read in some unrelated documentation that how the referral is
handled differs based on the type of authentication you use. at this
moment i am using a simple bind.

jens

P.S.: frohe weihnachten ;)