ldap.schema.models bugs?

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Sat Mar 22 14:38:29 CET 2003

Jerry,

good catches. Your fixes are committed into CVS. Thanks for taking the time
to report the bugs.

And glad to see that someone is using ldap.schema...

I couldn't get hold of a sub schema sub entry with nameForms,
matchingRuleUse and so on. Therefore I'd appreciate to receive test data as
LDIF. Ideally if you know a public LDAP server with those attributes set
please let me know.

Ciao, Michael.