Win32 anyone?

Mauro Cicognini mcicogni at siosistemi.it
Tue Apr 29 19:20:52 CEST 2003

Michael Ströder wrote:

> HI!
>
> Once again I'd like to ask whether anybody has built a native Win32
> version of recent python-ldap. Would be nice to have a maintainer for
> Win32 binaries.
>
> Ciao, Michael.

Hmm, given the low to very-low level of win32 traffic on the list, I
might even ask if there's any interest for it.

Anyway, for all it's worth, I volounteer to be the win32 maintainer,
since it appears I'm almost the only one using python-ldap under windows :-)
Still, I'm sorry I can't participate in the devel discussions; given the
very low amount of time I have for this job I prefer to wait for stable
(or almost-stable) versions before I attempt a native compile under windows.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, I can provide a native windows installer
for python-ldap, packaged with the python dist tools.

Mauro