python-ldap freezing

Alexander Meisel alex at kernelhq.cc
Tue May 13 17:42:20 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have to freeze the software I wrote in order to get it running on a
system which is not allowed to have a python (in fact any scripting language)
installation. I use the python ldap module with the freeze.py utility in the
Python tools distribution, but don't quite know what to do (in the building
process) to the module to make it 'freezable'.
Can anyboy please give me some advice on how to prepare the module correctly
so it won't come up as a dependency in the freezing process, which in the end
requires a full python installation on the target system?

Thx in advance!

Best regards

         Alex