adding organizationalUnit

Michael Engelhart mengelhart at katahdinsoftware.com
Thu May 15 15:48:17 CEST 2003

To encapsulate the application specific ldap functionality into a
single class as well as wrapping the basic add, modify, search,  and
delete functionality.

Obviously the add, modify and delete methods don't do anything really
more than what calling ldap directly does.

Just makes my code tidier and easier to manage.