(no subject)

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Tue Oct 14 13:07:29 CEST 2003

Hi there!

I just went through it (the ldap_first_reference error). It seens like
a mandatory first step for Python Ldapers.  :-)

I think I can figure out what is missing on your procedures:
Did you perform a clean-up of th e compiled files between the changes
on setup.cfg?

The error is in ldap_r, so you must put just ldap for linking, or fix
ldap_r yourself, according to the message I linked to in my earlier
e-mail today:
libs = ldap lber resolv

And them
python setup.py clean --all