l_dap_search_ext function and AD SIZELIMIT_EXCEEDED exception

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at rpn.ch
Mon Nov 3 11:22:32 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to resolve a compatibility problem with Active
Directory because this server rize a SIZELIMIT_EXCEEDED even if you
specify a sizelimit parameter with l_ldap_search_ext...

I have had a discution with AD mailing list and it seems I can't modify
AD parameters to avoid this so I would like to try to modify
LDAPObject.c::l_ldap_search_ext function in order to receive a partial
result even if there is a SIZELIMIT_EXCEEDED exception.

It will be very grateful to you if you show me the better way to do it.

Thanks.
--
Patrick Gelin
Office de la Statistique et de l'Informatique Scolaire
Email: patrick.gelin at rpn.ch