DSML & async.py

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Fri Nov 14 10:53:20 CET 2003

Cristian Sebastian Rocha wrote:

> Traying to use the DSML writer as the LDIF writer with the async module, with
> the following code, I changed some lines in the dsml.py and async.py files.

Thanks for sending a patch. Next time please provide some more details what
you've changed. This enhances the chance that I don't defer changes due to
my momentary work-load.

 From looking at the diff it seems to me that you simply changed the nameof
the class attribute DSMLWriter._f to DSMLWriter._output_file. Is that right?

Ah, you also changed the name of the method DSMLWriter.writeRecord() to
DSMLWriter.unparse(). Off course this breaks existing code. Therefore I
simply added a new wrapper method DSMLWriter.unparse().

I've checked in the changes. Please test!