how to add a whole entry?

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Thu Nov 27 16:14:57 CET 2003

Hi there,

	Well, I am also learning it. But it is troubleless with the method
add_s in the ldap object,

Just do l.add_s (dn_string, [ (attribute_name, attribute_value),
(attribute_name), (attribute_value)]) , being carefull to include all
the mandatory attributes for each objectClass. BTW objectClass itself
is a mandatory attribute.

Check the error returned from the ldap (to learn, better, i usually do
these experiences in  an interactive python shell), to see if any
attribute is missing.