subtree searches stopped working -- I am really stuck

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Wed Feb 4 13:32:10 CET 2004

Hi all, hi Mike....

I am here developing my stuff when suddenly yesterday (ok, after an
unexpected -related or not - reboot) ,all my python ldap Subtree
searches return an empty result.

I am here unable to proceed with my work while I look for the possible
causes for that.
I am using the 1.9.99pre-14 debian package. If this is a known issue (or
a non issue that canbe prevented by option/cache control), I  like to know.

I also could not find in the docs information about the options that are
available via get/set options.

Thanks

	JS
	-><-