ldap.sasl.gssapi example?

Gavin Doughtie gdoughtie at anim.dreamworks.com
Wed Apr 7 01:19:02 CEST 2004

I'm running the Python script from an interactive shell, and I have a
Kerberos ticket. So far, everything is running as me with my tickets. As
far as the Python script having access -- well, as far as I can
understand things it *should* have access via the native sasl library
which, using GSSAPI, should go grab my ticket and present it to the LDAP
server. However, I think either the sasl_bind_interactive method is
broken or I'm not giving it the right information.

--
Gavin Doughtie
DreamWorks SKG